Parfait Romuald ILOKI
Director of Communication and Cooperation
The directorate of communication and cooperation shall have the responsibility to:
- Design and manage the communication of the ministry;
- Prepare and organize official ceremonies;
- Participate in the development of bilateral and multilateral cooperation strategies in terms of negotiation and conclusion of public contracts;
- Participate in the development of cooperation plans, programs and strategies for negotiating and concluding public contracts;
- Monitor and evaluate bilateral and multilateral cooperation programs;
- Promote technical cooperation;
- Participate in the development, monitoring and evaluation of programs and work plans for cooperation or partnership with international organizations.
The directorate of communication and cooperation shall be managed and run by a director and shall comprise:
- The service for communication;
- The service for cooperation.