The technical committee is the management body of the general delegation for public works.
It shall have the responsibility to:
- define the general policy of the general delegation for public works;
- execute the missions entrusted to the general delegation for public works.
The technical committee is placed under the authority of the minister in charge of the general delegation to major works and shall comprise:
- the technical coordination;
- the coordination of public contract and regulation;
- the coordination of administration and finance;
- the coordination of structuring projects.
The technical committee may call on any resource person.