The coordination of public contract and regulation shall have the responsibility to:
- prepare tender documents;
- launch calls for tenders;
- analyze the offers following a call for competition from firms or companies;
- write contracts;
- develop regulations;
- issue legal opinions on contracts and execution procedure;
- Manage litigation;
- carry out internal audit.
The coordination of public contract and regulation is managed and run by a coordinator and shall comprise:
- the department of the public contract management unit;
- the legal, litigation and internal audit department.